Now, you can Purchase Life Insurance Online. Click here!
Since 1998, the former Atlanta Jazz radio personality has built a strong professional practice in the field of Insurance and Financial Services for nearly 18 years.
Mr. Ronco Johnson, a native of Marietta, Georgia and Kennesaw State University alumni, serves as the following:
- President and CEO of L.R. Johnson & Associates, Inc.,
- Founder of The Ronco Johnson Foundation for Financial Literacy.
- Owner/General Manager of the Georgia Magic Professional Basketball Team
A nationally sought after motivational & inspirational speaker that has been published and quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Advisor Today Magazine, Associated Press (AP), AllBusiness.com, Life Selling Magazine and other national, international, and local publications. Mr. Johnson has recently been a main platform speaker or session speaker at the following:
- MDRT Top of the Table - Main Platform
- American College - African American Conference of Financial Professional
- NAIFA -National Convention & Multiple State Conventions
- MDRT - Session Speaker
- NAHU - Main Platform
- Insurance Agents of Illinois - Main Platform
Recently named to the following:
- Atlanta's Top Forty Under Forty Financial Professionals by NAIFA Atlanta Chapter 2013
- National "Four Under Forty" Financial Professionals by Advisor Today Magazine 2012
- Who's Who of Professionals & Executives 2011-12
- Business Person of the Week by The American Chronicle 2011-12
- Multiple Top of the Table honors by Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT)
- MDRT Annual Meeting - Session Speaker - 2012 Anahiem, CA
Mr. Johnson also serves as the immediate past president of his local NAIFA chapter in Cartersville, Georgia (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors), Executive Producer to the very popular contemporary jazz album “The Get Down Club” by Trumpeter Joey Sommerville and a soon to be author of his first book “When the Lights go out, are you ready?”
"When The Lights Go Out, Are You Ready?" is a series of real life scenerios based around the topic of financial Literacy. This program is designed to educate the public about planning your financial future utilizing designs, concepts, and strategies used by insudustry professionals. These on air conversations have encouraged many to focus on matters within their control and begin having a better relationship with thier finances.
The program is provided through The Ronco Johnson Foundation For Financial Literacy founded in 2009, to provide financial literacy to economically disadvantaged families and children.
L.R. Johnson & Associates, Inc. is an independently owned insurance and financial service consulting firm that specializes in using the tax advantages of Life Insurance by introducing a variety of concepts and strategies to assist business owners in attracting and retaining key employees, minimizing future estate taxes, and realizing the importance of business succession planning options for employers.
1. President (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisers–Cartersville Chapter)
2. Mr. Johnson, a Kennesaw State University Alumni
3. Founding Member of the Kennesaw State University Planned Giving Advisory Board
4. Kennesaw State University Athletic Advisory Board
5. Kennesaw State University NCAA Advisory Committee
6. Atlanta Press Club Member
MDRT is the Premier Association of Financial Professionals. An international, independent association on 29,652 of the world’s best Life Insurance and Financial Service Professionals from 76 nations and territories.
MDRT Members demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service.
MDRT membership is recognized internationally as the standard of sales excellence in the life insurance and financial service business.
MDRT members comprise the TOP sales professionals in the life insurance-based financial services business.